As a language school, how would you like to have a simple tool with which you can manage language learning and help your teachers do their jobs more efficiently and effectively? What would you say if you could achieve this for FREE while giving yourself an opportunity to supplement your income at the same time? It sounds too good to be true, but that is exactly what Lesson & Activity Management, Planning & Access (MyLAMPA) can do for you.
It's a simple lesson management system with all the teaching, attendance and lesson reports you need
It helps managers monitor lesson content
It helps your teachers teach better
It helps managers provide accountability to clients
It empowers teachers
It ensures better continuity and promotes teamwork among teachers
It's FREE... In fact, you can earn money using it.
MyLAMPA has tools for language schools:
- Team teaching and communication tool for language teachers
- Simple records and reports of lessons taught for payroll or files
- Empowering resources for language teachers
- Powerful real-time lesson monitoring
- Peer-to-peer networking
- Lesson content tracking and history
- Assorted colour-coded timetables
- Easy lesson scheduling, cancelling, postponing and rescheduling
- Attendance reports and records for clients
- Value-added tools for students
Questions? See our FAQ section!
Aside from being able to access MyLAMPA’s powerful, intuitive and timesaving tools for free while improving quality and competitive position, MyLAMPA can supplement your school’s revenue and help your teachers earn more at no cost to you (See Peer-to-Peer Partnering to find out how).